In “Notes” you can see:
- All the notes (from office and technician) associated with that ticket
Reminders for office to follow-up (if there are any added by the technician on field)
To edit any of the existing note (to update the reminders), click on the edit blue button.
- Click on the "Edit" button of the particular note, will give the pop-up as shown below.
- Here you can "Create/Edit" the reminders on the existing notes, add files and add the new note for additional information to display.
- You can also mark a reminder as complete by clicking on the “Followed Up” checkbox.
Once the changes on the note are saved, the note will be updated on the list .
- You can delete the reminders by clicking on the "X" mark in the reminder dropdown.
** Any reminders and notes added from the iPad by the technician will also come up here .
For how to add reminders and notes through the iPad, please refer this document Setup Reminders
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (206) 826-9074.