Flat rate items refer to a pricing structure that charges a single fixed fee for a service, regardless of usage. Less commonly, the term may refer to a rate that does not vary with usage or time of use.
To add a new flat rate item, go to Settings -> Flat Rate items.
Click on 'Add Item'.
You'll see a pop up like below.
1. Code* : The code here is a type of serial number used to identify a line item. This code must be same as what is there in QuickBooks for when invoice is generated a new line item is not created. Please note, once the code is saved, it cannot be edited
2. Rate* : Rate is the cost of the item.
3. Section* : Section is the category to which the line item belongs to.
4. Time : Time is the estimated time for the flat rate item to be installed/serviced.
5. Part Cost : The price of the part can be mentioned here.
6. Description* : Description is the detailed information of the flat rate item.
*These are the Mandatory Fields